Tuesday, August 12, 2014

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

NEW ODONATA WEBSITE AND STORE OPEN NOW

New Website:
(same address different site)
www.odonataseaglass.com
New store site:
https://squareup.com/market/odonata-seaglass

The good news is that now that I am maintaining the sites myself I can keep your prices lower and add items more frequently.

If you attend a show and are not ready buy, you can access the store and look for a similar item. If you do not see it in the shop - simply email me a description. If it is still in stock I can post it to the store and you will have an opportunity to purchase it if you choose. All transactions are processed through Square. This is the same method I have been using at my shows.

Any questions or comments are welcome as this is new territory for me.
Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment